Hugely popular with European tourists, the Cypriot holiday destination of Paphos (LCPH) has arrived in Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Developed by MXI Design, the joint civil-military airport on the south-west coast of the European island nation makes for a stunning approach, with rolling hills along the eastern coast and the idyllic Paphos old town to the west.
The scenery features highly detailed modelled airport buildings, PBR implementation and an up to date ground layout.
But pilots beware! Take care not to land on the parallel taxiway (now with bright yellow markings to remind pilots that it is just that), a mistake that was made in 2011 by a Boeing 737 crew!
You can purchase a copy of Paphos International LCPH through Orbx Direct for $16.00 AUD.
- Up to date ground layout.
- High detailed ground polygons and markings.
- High detailed modeled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport.
- PBR implementation to airport buildings.
- Basic interior model of both terminals for gives a depth.
- Animated passengers and flags.