Orbx has released their latest airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator, this time it’s the “Gateway to the Backcountry”, McCall Municipal Airport.
McCall Municipal Airport (KMYL) is a small city-owned public-use airport located in McCall, Valley County, Idaho, US. The airport has an elevation of 5,024ft and is regarded as one of the most challenging areas in the world to fly for backcountry bush pilots. McCall Municipal Airport is also home to the United States Fire Service Smokejumper Base which operates a variety of aircraft, many of which are modelled in this scenery.
Orbx’s newest indie developer, Mark “Milo” Taylor is the creator of this scenery who previously released sceneries under the name of MSX Creations. This rendition includes accurate building modelling, PBR ground and apron texturing throughout, 160+ custom objects, custom statics, hand-placed vegetation, custom animations and more.
You can purchase McCall Municipal Airport from Orbx Direct for $28.00 AUD (approximately US$19.21 | €18,04 | £15.52).
- Realistic ground and apron texturing, which includes the recent 2022 apron resurfacing
- Realistic Night Lighting
- PBR texturing throughout
- Extensive level of detail work for superb performance
- Multiple custom static aircraft which includes Coulson 737 Fireliner, Neptune Bae 146, Erikson and HTS Skycranes, plus many native GA registrations
- Airport specific windsocks
- 160+ custom objects
- Many custom animations, which included wind-affected flags.
- Hand placed vegetation
- Developed by Mark “Milo” Taylor