Announced a few weeks ago, Orbx developer Marcus Nyberg has released Malmö Airport (ESMS) for Prepar3D. The Swedish airport is the fourth busiest in the country and sees charter, domestic and international flights from a range of airlines. Such airlines include SAS, Wizz Air and SunClass Airlines.
Marcus has taken care and attention to use plenty of advanced techniques to bring this airport to life including detailed PBR texturing, weather controlled ground features, interior modelling and photorealistic imagery that blends into the environment seamlessly. Users will also experience SODE jetways, be able to see custom modelled static aircraft and excellent performance.
You can buy Malmö Airport (ESMS) for Prepar3D from Orbx right now fro $34.95 AUD (approximately US$24.83 | €21,30 | £19.41).
- Immaculately detailed depiction of ESMS Malmö Airport for P3Dv4+
- The latest Scandinavian airport from acclaimed Swedish developer Marcus Nyberg
- Stunning ultra-HD texturing through the airport, including PBR for primary components
- Customized interior modelling
- Weather-influenced PBR ground textures
- Night light lighting using a combination of dynamic and baked lighting for a completely immersive night experience
- Animated SODE jetways
- Optional accurate VDGS for customers who use the SODE VDGS pack
- Unique custom aircraft (F-50/BAe ATP and more) made specifically for Malmo
- Detailed APX, pre-configured for complete GSX compatibility
- A short flight to other popular Scandinavian destinations, ESSG, ESKS, ESSA & ESSV
- Painstakingly optimized for excellent performance even with high-end aircraft
- Designed for P3Dv4.5 & v5 to blend seamlessly with Orbx Global Base and/or openLC Europe
- Developed with the full co-operation and assistance of Malmö Airport management