Following the announcement a couple of weeks ago, Orbx has today released London City Airport (EGLC) v2 for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Orbx has taken the learnings from the past 3 years and applied it to the new airport using new interior modelling, custom ground poly and all-new texture work. Furthermore, the airport also integrates seamlessly with Orbx’s Landmarks London to give you the complete and more immersive experience possible.
The airport product comes with everything you would have come to expect at this point, including HD texturing, crisp aerial imagery and detailed modelling. The new version also comes with an improved main terminal, private jet center and the Docklands campus.
The new version of London City Airport comes 3 years after the release of the original on Microsoft Flight Simulator, which released alongside the simulator back in August 2020. It’s also good to note that UK2000 Scenery recently released their own rendition of London City Airport (EGLC).
You can buy Orbx’s London City Airport v2 from OrbxDirect for $27.21 AUD (approximately US$18.21 | €16.73 | £14.53). Customers who owned the original version from 3 years ago, can upgrade with a 72.88% discount applied.
- Exquisite representation of London City Airport and its surrounds
- HD textures throughout with PBR
- Crisp aerial imagery for the airport
- Updated custom groundpoly
- High detailed model of the remote digital control tower
- Updated with the east apron and taxiway extension
- Rebuilt ATC tower with interior
- Improved main terminal, Private Jet Centre and Docklands campus
- Optimised further for better performance on PC and Xbox
- Works seamlessly with Landmarks London City Pack