Following on from their announcement post over the weekend, Orbx has released Landmarks Adelaide City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator. The city of Adelaide in Australia is full of culture, scenic views and plenty of heritage to explore through its diverse range of landmarks.
The new Landmarks City Pack includes over 90 buildings and structures across the city and nearly 100 sq km of custom orthoimagery that depict the various areas of the city. In addition, the city pack will improve the vegetation in the area and enhance the building placement including marinas, powerlines and more. The scenery also includes custom terraforming to ensure that the custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain seamlessly.
Various areas such as the downtown city, the Port of Adelaide and various industrial areas have been included with rich amounts of detail.
You can buy Landmarks Adelaide City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator now from OrbxDirect for $12.99 AUD (approximately US$9.97 | €8,40 | £7.24).
- More than 90 custom landmark buildings and structures.
- Many enhancements to the city and surrounding areas: improved vegetation and building placements, marinas, tall powerline towers, etc.
- Detailed representation of the Port of Adelaide and adjacent tank farms and industrial areas.
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain.
- Custom orthoimagery (~100 sq km) for the downtown and port areas as well as the St Vincent Gulf shoreline and salt evaporation ponds.
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.