We previewed Iain’s final shots just a matter of hours ago and now Orbx have released the European region for everyone to download. After the popular release of Germany North last year, Germany South continues to build upon the detail Orbx are including in the simulator. In total, 76,559 square miles of terrain has been populated with hand placed landclass, custom autogen and over 116,000 placed powerlines.
Further to the added detail, Orbx have also upgraded or added over 550 airports and 450 custom models of various points of interest has been included with the release. Additionally, there’s also photoreal scenery for Munich, Ulm, Passau, Koblenz and more. All of this is included in the total price of $54.95 AUD.
To help you complete your Germany experience, Orbx are also offering a generous 50% off Germany North if you purchase Germany South. The offer ends on October 8th 2017 at 20:00z, but you’ll be able to buy Germany North for just $27.48 AUD. No discount is being offered for current owners of Germany North looking to buy the Southern region. Please note that you will need to finalise your Germany South purchase prior to purchasing Germany North to receive the discount.
You can buy it now direct from Orbx Direct for $54.95 AUD and is compatible with FSX, FSX:SE, P3DV1 – P3DV4.
• Superb ground textures from local sources
• Hand-placed landclass covers every sq mile
• Custom autogen textures and objects
• FTX Global 3D night lighting effects
• Accurate roads, rivers, lakes, alley trees
• More than 116,000 individually placed powerline pylons
• More than 550 airports have been upgraded or added
• Custom models of more than 450 POIs of castles, churches, abbeys, dams, bridges, etc.
• Photoreal “Cityscape lite” for Munich, Ulm, Passau, Lindau, Bamberg, Koblenz, Würzburg
• Photoreal sceneries of US Bases Ramstein and Grafenwöhr
• Photoreal Lake Constance details, open pit mines
• Photoreal alpine areas on southern Bavaria
• GES mesh is compiled at 20-m grid spacing (LOD11)