In a very swift move after the announcement, Orbx has already released their Fresno Yosemite International Airport (KFAT) for X-Plane 11.
The Airport comes with the usual Orbx features : high quality modeling of the airport, PBR textures, SAM jetways and marshallers, custom static aircraft model, terminal interior modeling, detailed lighting etc.
The scenery was designed to be used with TrueEarth Northern California for X-Plane 11, but it should work without. The blending of the scenery will however not be very good.
Located in Northern California, the Fresno Airport is the closet commercial airport to the Yosemite National Park. In 2019, the platform welcomed 1.9 Million passengers. The majority traveled there with SkyWest airlines, who operates there under contracts for several major airlines such as American Eagle, Delta Connection, United Express and Alaska Airlines. The Fresno Airport is also home to the 144th Fighter Wing of the California Air National Guard (equipped with F-15C/D Eagle) and firefighting aircraft. To support these operations, the airport has two parallel 11/29 runways, running 8000 and 9500ft.
The Orbx Fresno Yosemite International Airport (KFAT) is available through Orbx Central for AUD 32.95
- Detailed and accurate rendition of Fresno Yosemite Airport
- Perfect for GA pilots, private jet pilots and helicopter fanatics
- Incredible quality texturing with PBR materials throughout
- Interact with the airport with SAM jetways and marshalers
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Custom static F15 and Blackhawk models
- Interior modelling of the main terminal
- Optimized for great performance
- Designed for TrueEarth Northern California