Orbx has released their first-ever complete PBR airport for Prepar3D V4; EGLC London City Airport. The airport located in the heart of the Capital of England features scenic approaches across the urban landscape and through the towering skyrise of the bustling city. The built-up area around the airport means for a challenging and unique steep approach onto the airport’s short 5000ft runway.
The airport features HD textures and PBR ground poly which reacts to weather and time of day, as well as detailed ground service equipment, a huge coverage area and more. The scenery has been designed by the Turbulent Design team and has been designed to specifically to colour match TrueEarth Great Britain South. However, the airport is compatible and blends well with Orbx Global Base, EU England and the aforementioned TrueEarth scenery.
You can buy Orbx’s EGLC London City for Prepar3D V4 right now for AUD $32.95 (approx US$22.21 | €20,02 | £18.08).
An X-Plane 11 version is also available right here.
- The first complete PBR airport for Prepar3Dv4!
- Immaculate HD textures throughout
- Dynamic PBR groundpoly that reacts to weather and time of day
- Incredibly detailed GSE and static aircraft
- Coverage area includes major landmarks on short finals
- 60cm PR colour-matched to TrueEarth Great Britain South
- Beautiful dynamic lighting
- Designed to blend best with TrueEarth Great Britain South, also works with Orbx Global Base or EU England
- Developed by the Turbulent Design team