Orbx’s latest product, Cityscape Honolulu for Prepar3D v4, is now available for purchase through the Orbx webstore.
Cityscape Honolulu is, rather uniquely, both a cityscape and a mini-region which covers both Honolulu and the full island of Oahu.
- A complete Cityscape and mini-region covering Honolulu and the entire island of Oahu
- Ultra-HD photorealistic depictions of Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor and Pearl City
- All eight Oahu airports have been upgraded from default to “region standard” – much like you see in AUv2, GES/GEN, etc.
- Mixture of photoreal and custom landclass textures for best balance between realism, performance and download/disk usage.
- High-quality mesh, based on high-resolution LIDAR, including underwater bathymetry
- Complete replacement of all geodata for Oahu for a much more detailed and accurate landscape; shorelines, lakes, road/rail, traffi, etc.
- 23,000 unique custom buildings with exact footprint and height data, combined with 90,000 custom-placed autogen buildings
- Over 60 high-detail POIs, most with complete PBR texturing
- Detailed depiction of Pearl Harbor with all museums and relevant historical sites
- Visit the USS Missouri, USS Bowfin and USS Arizona Memorial
- Numerous helipad locations, including on custom US Navy ships in harbor.
- Exceptionally detailed hand-placed vegetation using local flora types
- All vertical obstructions on the island; wind turbines, antennae, power grid towers, chimneys etc
- Stunning night lighting, including dynamic and 3D lighting for best visuals and performance
- Exhaustively optimized for best performance using unique modelling and texturing techniques.
- 1500 sq km of stunning tropical terrain
- Created by powerhouse developers Frank Schnibben and Holger Sandmann, with additional help from Chris Clack and Gaya Simulations
You can purchase the product for AUD $39.95 through OrbxDirect at this link.