The latest Microsoft Flight Simulator airport scenery package from Orbx has been released. This time, take a trip to Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE). Created by esteemed developer Ken Hall, the airport in Utah has been built specifically for the new simulator and features a range of features thanks to the power of the new sim.
Bryce Canyon by Ken Hall features numerous eye-candy features such as PBR materials, custom aerial imagery and hundreds of hand-placed 3D objects and animated people to the scenery. The airport also has a sloped runway, corrected landclass and vegetation and has been created with assistance from the airport management team themselves.
Located just north of the Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon is a great place to start journeys to the natural landscapes surrounding the area and also for those looking to make some charter runs to destinations such as Hollywood Burbank and Las Vegas.
You can buy Bryce Canyon Airport (KBCE) from OrbxDirect for $17.99 AUD (approximately US$12.64 | €10,87 | £9.92).
- Meticulous depiction of Bryce Canyon Airport, Utah
- Hand-crafted PBR 4k textures and UHD modelling
- Beautiful custom aerial imagery
- Stunning canyonside location
- Completely weather-influenced ground poly
- Sloped runway
- Historic hangar
- Dynamic & emissive night lighting
- Perfect base for exploring the National Parks of the Southwest US
- Close to Bryce Canyon, Zion, Grand Staircase and the Grand Canyon
- Corrected vegetation, grass and elevations
- Created with the assistance of airport management from extensive ground photography
- Perfect for short flights to Las Vegas and Salt Lake City
- From acclaimed developer, Ken Hall