Orbx has released TrueEarth US Washington for Prepar3D v5. Using the latest technology, TrueEarth US Washington will inject thousands of square miles of photoreal scenery, millions of accurately placed trees and buildings, along with hundreds of custom-modelled 3D points of interest.
The region covers areas such as San Juan Islands, Lake Chelan, Mr Rainer and of course the busy metropolis of Seattle. Seattle, in particular, has been crafted with fine details including many PBR custom model and accurately placed roads. Alongside Seattle, Bellevue, Tacoma and Victoria have also been covered.
Orbx TrueEarth US Washington for Prepar3D is now ready to buy and download from Orbx Central right now. It costs $69.95 AUD (approximately US$45.62 | €41,79 | £37.46). The total download size is 47.34GB, with a final installation size of 53.56GB.
- 66,574 square miles (172,428 km²) of hand-corrected, crisp aerial imagery
- 944 custom-modeled 3D POIs!
- Over 332 million trees placed correctly
- More than 4.5 million buildings at their correct height and location
- Major Cityscapes for Seattle, Bellevue, Victoria, Tacoma
- Significant buildings added to Everett, Olympia, Spokane, Kennewick and Yakima
- VFR landmarks such as masts, wind farms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed
- Hand-placed and custom modelled 3D landmarks such as bridges, skyscrapers, stadiums, cranes, tanks, piers farms, and monuments
- Sharp and detailed Ultra-HD 10-meter mesh brings out stunning detail in natural features such as mountains, coastlines and valleys
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline and most rivers and lakes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting