A few weeks ago, we spoke about the multiple new projects that Orbx has been and will be working on in 2019. One of these products was Orbx CityScene Orlando, which has released just now. This CityScene brings to life one of the USA’s most popular tourist destinations which is home to the likes of Universal Studios and Disney World.
Released well in advance, Orlando will also be hosting this year’s FSExpo – North America’s largest and most popular flight simulation convention. The release of this product gives users the chance to have a look around the virtual world of Orland before FSExpo in June this year.
This product includes some exciting features such as over 200k accurately sized and modelled buildings, 3.9 million accurately placed trees as well as 40 points of interest. These points of interest include the likes of Disney World, Lockheed Martin’s headquarters and much more. The entire feature list can be found at the bottom of this article.
CityScene Orlando can be purchased from Orbx’s website for the price of $29.95 AUD.
- Highly detailed, accurate representation of Orlando, Florida
- Nearly 3.9 million accurately placed regional trees
- Over 200k accurately sized, shaped and positioned custom buildings
- Includes high rise, commercial, and residential buildings
- 135.7k lights, 6.3k container objects, and 3.4k individual water features
- 40 Points of Interest
- Expertly optimised using ground-breaking techniques for best performance