Orbx has announced that Landmarks Adelaide City Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator will be releasing soon. Known for its stunning coastlines, murals and rich natural surroundings, Adelaide will bring a character-filled experience to simmers in the simulator.
The new Landmarks City Pack will include over 90 buildings and structures across the city and nearly 100 sq km of custom orthoimagery that depict the various areas of the city. In addition, the city pack will improve the vegetation in the area and enhance the building placement including marinas, powerlines and more. The scenery also includes custom terraforming to ensure that the custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain seamlessly.
We won’t have long to wait either, as Orbx has confirmed that the release of Landmarks Adelaide City Pack is due early next week. We’ll keep you updated if we hear anything else.
- More than 90 custom landmark buildings and structures.
- Many enhancements to the city and surrounding areas: improved vegetation and building placements, marinas, tall powerline towers, etc.
- Detailed representation of the Port of Adelaide and adjacent tank farms and industrial areas.
- Extensive terraforming across the coverage area, enhancing how our custom landmarks sit within the simulator’s terrain.
- Custom orthoimagery (~100 sq km) for the downtown and port areas as well as the St Vincent Gulf shoreline and salt evaporation ponds.
- Custom night lighting based on real-world photography.