Orbx is continuing to show their commitment to X-Plane 11 with the announcement of the team bringing EGTF Fairoaks to X-Plane 11. The English airport sits near the McLaren Technology Centre in the south-east of the UK. It’s also known as Dolly’s Farm, as this was what the airport was built on back in 1931.
The airport will feature 7cm per pixel resolution at the airport and 30cm resolution in the nearby countryside. Of course, it will blend best with TrueEarth Great Britain South, and feature some new points of interest such as the aforementioned McLaren Technology Centre and also the vehicle production factory nearby.
When EGTF Fairoaks is made available, it will cost AUD $24.95 (approx. USD $17.78 / €15.59 / £13.97). If you own EGTF for FSX/P3D, you get 40% off the X-Plane version, as per the usual cross-promotional discount.
- Amazing 7 cm per pixel resolution for the airfield area
- Countryside at 30 cm resolution
- Realistic PAPI approach lights and runway end lights
- Realistic HD textures created from on-site photography
- McLaren Technology Centre and Vehicle Production Factory