Orbx has today revealed the first details and screenshots for TrueEarth US Florida on Prepar3D v4.4 and above. The announcement comes fresh from their forums where Orbx detailed what customers can expect when the product releases very soon.
The latest in the long-line of TrueEarth products for Prepar3D visit the Sunshine State and covers over 160,000 square kilometres and includes a wide range of detailed orthoimagery that covers the whole state. From the Florida Keys and Miami to Panama City and beyond. TrueEarth US Florida features new technology that accurately places trees and buildings across the whole state with more authenticity than ever before. Over 500 airports in the area have been added or upgraded beyond the standard default ones, along with including a ultra-HD rendition of Miami for those looking to soar around the city.
Finally, over 730 points of interest have been included and night lighting throughout the region is as accurate as possible.
A release is likely to be soon but as always, we’ll let you know.
- 160,116 Sq. Km (61,821 Sq. Miles) of crisp USGS and NAIP sourced imagery
- More than 500 new and upgraded airports
- Stunning orthoimagery for the whole of Florida offering stunning views across the varied landscape including cities, beaches and Everglades National Park
- Unprecedented new watermasking technologies used in the P3D version to show the typical complexity of the Florida wetlands and coastline
- Key cities include Miami, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tampa, Fort Lauderdale and beyond
- Exclusive ultra-HD Cityscape Miami accurately bringing this vibrant city to life
- Accurate building shapes to precisely match the orthoimagery footprints
- 732 custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Nearly 450 million accurately placed trees
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- Superb night lighting for all 3D POI models and cityscapes
- Beautiful summer imagery with exquisite night-lighting