Developers GayaSimulations, with Orbx publishing, has released LFLJ Courchevel Altiport. The airport in the French Alps has the steepest inclined runway in the world for an international airport. This presents a challenge unlike any other as you pilot aircraft up to 50-passengers capacity, or the use of helicopters on the various landing pads.
Developer Gaya Simulations has worked alongside Orbx to recreate the airport with as much accuracy and realism as possible. The airport has been created with refined details such as hand-sculpted mesh up to 0.5m, ultra HD 4K textures for the large airport area and also PBR material. The airport was developed in close conjunction with official airport personnel, to enable the developers to ensure maximum accuracy in even the tiniest details.
- Ultra-accurate and hand-sculpted mesh
- Handmade Ultra HD textures for the airport area
- Outstanding level of detail and accuracy
- Model and accurate placement of the full town of Courchevel
- PBR runway textures
- Realistic dynamic lights in the airport and towns in the region
- Custom French Alps autogen
- Optimized scenery with great performance