Orbx continues to release airports for Prepar3D v4. This time, the team returns to the cultural capital of Scotland, Dundee. Dundee Airport (EGPN) may not be the first airport you consider in the country, but it serves as an important connection for people in the south of Scotland and offers cargo opportunities as well as passenger traffic.
The airport features PBR modelling across all 3D buildings with the airport area, along with high-quality texture work and airport clutter. With the airport featuring a runway just shy of 4,600ft, it offers a great challenge for those looking to take the Saab S340 to London or perform many of the RAF training exercises that take place at the airport.
- Highly detailed rendition of Dundee airport
- PBR modelling across all 3D buildings within the airport
- Challenging 4,593ft runway
- Perfect airport for light aircraft training
- Designed to blend with TrueEarth GB North
- Developed by the Orbx UK team