A minor update for Orbx’s KBUR Hollywood Burbank has been released. The new update fixes some bugs and minor issues reported on by the community.
In the list of fixes, new UPS and American Airlines codes have been added, along with improvements to performance for the included KVNY and KWHP airports. Speaking of those airports, additional control panel options have been added to enable even further performance options. The last notable change is the inclusion of the Hollywood sign now lighting up at night.
Updating the airport can be done via Orbx Central. Just load up the app and if you have automated updates turned on (default), then it’ll automatically update.
- Fixed APX issues
- Added UPS and American Airlines code for parking
- Added improved KVNY and KWHP version
- Control Panel to choose between 2 versions of KVNY and KWHP to save performance
- Added MALSR flashing lights with 3D PBR model
- Added animated approach lights
- Improved runway texture
- Hollywood sign lit up