A new update for Orbx’s Brisbane on Microsoft Flight Simulator was released via Orbx Central earlier today.
The update was based on feedback from the community and sees a number of additions and improvements to the original release. Notable changes include additional dynamic lighting, various logos on domestic jetways, airfield elements (e.g. ILS bars, DME) and also fences. Along with the additions, a number of fixes were added including missing windsock, missing parking numbers and various fixes to geometry errors on the international terminal.
The new version can be installed by opening up Orbx Central and downloading the new update.
If you don’t own Brisbane Airport by Orbx already, you can buy it from OrbxDirect for $20.90 AUD (approximately US$15.21 | €12,96 | £11.11).
- Added lightmap and dynamic lights to tower exterior
- Added missing windsocks
- Added missing airfield visual elements (ILS bars, DME etc.)
- Added Missing polys on international terminal
- Added Missing parking numbers on International terminal model
- Added aircraft labels to domestic apron
- Added HSBC logos on domestic jetways
- Added fences
- Fixed missing wall rear side of domestic carpark
- Fixed issue with ortho tile alignment
- Fixed geometry errors on international terminal
- Fixed Layering issues with GP markings
- Removed incorrect taxiway lights.
- Removed incorrect QF logo on domestic jetways
- Jetways should now line up with aircraft correctly
- Minor ortho cleanup