Orbx has just announced that they are developing Pula Airport. Pula is in Croatia and serves as a great European getaway during the summer months. A few airlines fly their regularly, but traffic builds up over the summer period.
Coming from developer Misha Cajic and in collaboration with Rasha Tucakov, the scenery has an impressive feature list. The package will include Pula airport (LDPL), as well as nearby GA grass field Medulin (LDPM). The surrounding area has also been covered and includes an extensive area of custom vector and landclass. This means that you only requirement is to have FTX Global.
The feature list includes 60cm resolution around the entire area of Pula, a “unique” multiple elevation airport model and the whole city landscape – which will make for some stunning approaches.
There are plenty of screenshots of the surrounding area, but none of the airport itself just yet. As we progress towards a release, we’re promised some more shots. Until then, enjoy the previews and be sure to read the full feature list below.
– Large area of photoreal coverage in 60cm resolution
– Unique multi-elevation airport model!
– Suitable for airliner operations
– Includes LDPM Medulin and LDPV Vrsar (lite)
– FULL Pula cityscape included!
– Advanced AO baking techniques for realistic shadowing
– Custom vegetation at airport
– Large area surrounding the photoreal has been given custom landclass and vector roads and shorelines for the best experience
– Only FTX Global required!