Courtesy of their website, Orbx has announced their rendition of London City (EGLC) airport for Prepar3D version 4. The airport will be the first complete PBR airport for P3Dv4. London City will be designed to work with True Earth Great Britain South, EU England and Global Base. The team claims that more eye-candy screenshots and information will follow over the next few days.
London City (EGLC) is one of a handful of London airports. It’s world renown for its very unique approach that’s both difficult and scenic. The airport is also the departure airport for the infamous British Airways Flight 1, that includes an all business class A318 designed for transatlantic flights. Currently, EGLC serves as the focus city for Flybe and contains one, 4,948 ft (1,508m) runway.
- First complete PBR airport for Prepar3Dv4
- HD textures throughout the airport
- Dynamic PBR groundpoly
- Detailed GSE and static aircraft
- Coverage area does include major landmarks
- 60cm PR color-matched TrueEarth great Britain South
- Dynamic lighting
- Designed by the Turbulent Team
- and more!
Stay tune with FSElite for more EGLC updates!