Orbx developer Jordan Gough has announced that he is developing KHVN Tweed-New Haven Airport for both Prepar3D v4 and Prepar3D v5. The airport located between New York and Boston sits on the coast of Connecticut and has various services to Philadelphia and Charlotte with large narrow-body aircraft.
The airport package from Jordan will feature detailed 7cm/pixel imagery within the airport area, along with 30cm/pixel imagery within the immediate surrounding area. For those that like detailed beyond the fence will enjoy the 60cm/pixel coverage within the 100 square kilometres around the airport itself. Furthermore, the package includes a detailed landscape of the nearby of East-Haven and also the area surrounding Yale University.
Whilst no release dates were set by Orbx for Jordan’s KHVN Tweed-New Haven Airport, we imagine a release on Prepar3D v4 and v5 will be soon. In the meantime, you can see a range of imagery from the scenery product.
You can read all about the airport and see further screenshots on the Orbx forums.
- A true to life depiction of Tweed-New Haven Airport crafted from on-site photos
- The largest Orbx airport in the north-eastern USA to date
- Ultra HD airport buildings with meticulous attention to detail
- Fully functional SODE Jetway
- Custom ground poly with detailing up to 1cm/pixel
- Extensive coverage area include the entire city of New Haven
- Custom static aircraft & GSE created exclusively for KHVN
- Optimized for best performance with your favorite high-end aircraft
- Perfectly located for short flights to NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, Nantucket and Block Island
- Full seasonal variations perfectly blending with Global Base or OpenLC NA
- Our first new release for both Prepar3D v4.5 & Prepar3D v5!
- The fourth airport by Jordan Gough