Over on the Orbx Forums, Ed Correia announced Orbx’s newest scenery, Fresno, for X-Plane 11. Fresno Yosemite International Airport, formerly known as Fresno Air Terminal, features two runways with the longest being 9,539 feet long. In 2019 Fresno Airport served over 1.7 million passengers on 8 different airlines. There is a single terminal that handles all commercial air traffic at the airport. Airlines like Aeromexico, American, Delta, United, and others serve destinations in the United States and Mexico.
Fresno Yosemite International Airport will be modeled in high detail with all buildings on and around the airport included. Interior modeling can be seen inside the main terminal building, all textures on the buildings are extremely high quality and use PBR materials. Atmospheric night lighting is used to bring a fantastic vibrancy to the airport at night. Fresno will be a very interactive airport for the user featuring SAM jetways and animated marshallers. Custom static Blackhawk and F15 models are included on the military ramp. Orbx Fresno will be compatible with TrueEarth Northern California and is optimized for the best performance. A full product feature list will be included below for those who are interested. No price for the product was given but Orbx hopes to release Fresno Yosemite International Airport this weekend.
- Detailed and accurate rendition of Fresno Yosemite Airport
- Perfect for GA pilots, private jet pilots and helicopter fanatics
- Incredible quality texturing with PBR materials throughout
- Interact with the airport with SAM jetways and marshellers
- Atmospheric night lighting
- Custom static F15 and Blackhawk models
- Interior modelling of the main terminal
- Optimized for great performance
- Designed for TrueEarth Northern California