Developer FlyTampa teased an image earlier today of an aircraft landing at Copenhagen airport on X-Plane 11. In light of this, we contacted the developer directly and we are pleased to bring you the first official information regarding the product.
Emilios confirmed to FSElite that this screenshot is indeed of that from an X-Plane 11 version of the recently released Prepar3D airport version. This is a brand new product built from the ground up with the latest technology and is based on the new version just released for P3D.
The airport will feature complete PBR materials, sloped airport terrain, 3D bridges, animated traffic and the city of Copenhagen will be fully modelled. It has also been confirmed that the airport will feature SAM jetways and also VDGS for various gates.
The airport from FlyTampa is being completed completely in-house, so expect to see plenty of previews and information from the FlyTampa team soon.
- Airport modeled with PBR materials
- Sloped airport terrain
- 3D bridges, Animated vehicles & trains
- Copenhagen city fully modeled
- Hand-placed vegetation, and 3D lighting
- High Resolution surrounding Photo Scenery with custom mesh
- Dynamic lighting
- SAM Jetways and VDGS and other animations