Scenery developer NZA Simulations has released both Hobart Airport (YMHB) and Cambridge Airport (YCBG) for Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Both airports are located on Tasmania in Australia, with Hobart Airport serving as the island’s main passenger gateway. With Hobart Airport located on a narrow peninsula, it offers stunning views over the water. Virgin Australia, Qantas, Air New Zealand and many others visit the airport on a regular basis bringing in domestic and international passengers.
Cambridge Airport is a minor airport situated just a few kilometres away from Hobart Airport. It now serves as a local airfield for GA pilots and helicopter tours around the island.
Both airports from NZA Simulations include detailed modelling, high definition texturing and hundreds of custom made objects scattered throughout the airports. Each airport features detailed modelling both landside and airside, with dynamic lighting and other effects capturing the atmosphere of each individual airport.
Both airports are available to buy separately through the NZA Simulations website for €18.99. If you buy Hobart Airport first and you can then buy Cambridge Airport for 30% less through their store.
Hobart Airport Features
- 8800 + Hand placed objects
- 250 + Custom assets
- 41 Unique custom buildings
- Static B717-2BL (VH-YQW, the tassie devil) QantasLink; discover Tasmania special livery
- Static Qantas Freight 737-300
- Fuel farm, maintenance and GA hangers, storage sheds and fire station all recreated along with the main terminal
- Fully modelled terminal interior
- New custom ground imagery, faithfully created from the ground up pixel by pixel
- Mix of UHD and HD textures with multiple LODs to achieve next level detail whilst maximising performance.
- Custom animations
- Fully featured airside and landside
- Accurate taxiway names and markings tested and compatible with default AI and ATC
- Airport area biome enhancements to recreate the environment to match the look and feel of the peninsula’s pine plantations and native bush
- Night Lighting, including emissive textures
Cambridge Airport Features
- 6140+ hand placed objects
- 118 Custom Models
- 57 Custom Unique Buildings
- New Custom Ground Imagery, faithfully created from the ground up pixel by pixel
- Modelled Interiors of multiple buildings
- 4K Full PBR textures with multiple LOD’s to achieve next level detail whilst maximising performance.
- True to life surrounding scenery with all nearby businesses modelled in high detail and 4k texturing.
- Night Lighting and includes emissive textures such BP stations and other signage.
- Custom Animated Buses and Australian Flag