Scenery developer Northern Sky Studios has released Seward Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Located in Alaska near the business district of Seward, this small airport sadly no longer sees any commercial routes.
That said, this airport is a passionate work of love from Northern Sky Studios as they have revisited Seward Airport 7 years after it was originally made by the team for another platform.
With that learning experience in the bank, this rendition of the Alaskan airport comes with PBR texturing, texture baking, high-resolution 3D buildings, custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas, and also numerous custom buildings.
- The most detailed replica of airport buildings and vehicles
- Custom surroundings
- Hand placed autogen buildings
- All materials created for full PBR
- Shading and occlusion (texture baking) effects on all airport buildings
- High-resolution building textures
- Use of native, highly efficient gITF models
- Custom orthophoto for the airport and surrounding areas