Simmers that use X-Plane 11 will be pleased to learn that Nimbus has released Washington Dulles International Airport (KIAD).
Washington Dulles International Airport is one of the busiest in the USA, serving over 15 million passengers in 2021. Airlines from around the world visit the important US city, whilst United Airlines uses the airport as one of its primary hubs.
The airport product has been described by Nimbus as a “High-Definition Airport” and comes with a number of features that make it differ from other large international airports on X-Plane 11. This includes the use of 3D interior modelling at the airport, 4K PBR textures and also the use of HDR lighting throughout.
In addition, the airport is animated, breathing tonnes of life into it. For example, the AutogGate Plugin is fully supported, along with moving people movers, animated people and also support for the GroundTraffic plugin. Information screens within the airport are also animated to show time, pressure, destination airport, times, delays and more all within the airport itself.
You can pick up Nimbus’ Washington Dulles International Airport for X-Plane 11 now from the X-Plane.org store for $29.95.
- Terminals with 3D interior and people
- HDR lights
- New 4K textures with PBR materials.
- Night lighting
- Ground textures with PBR materials
- High quality vehicles with PBR material
- 3D trees
- Parking lots full of cars
- Ground markings on each gate and runway
- Files for empty airport or static planes
- GroundTraffic (plugin by Marginal)
- AutoGate plugin with custom highly detailed jetways (plugin by Marginal)
- Animated people inside the terminals
- Information screens that shows time, pressure, temperature, destination airport, departure time, delay and the amount of delay
- People mover
- Detailed tarmac textures from up close or far out
- High quality new vehicles and miscellaneous objects