Following the releases of their Victoria Falls Scenery Pack for Microsoft Flight Simulator, developer Jeppeson2001 is back with Niagara Falls City Pack & Heliport.
Niagara Falls is a famous natural wonder that sits on the border between the United States and Canada. The falls are a popular tourist destination, attracting millions of visitors each year. Visitors can take boat tours on the Niagara River to get up close to the falls, or view them from observation decks and lookout points. The falls are also illuminated with colored lights at night, making for a spectacular sight.
The key feature with the product is the inclusion of the Niagara Falls itself, complete with sound and lighting effects, along with misting and rapid textures. There’s also a fully custom 3D modelled dock on both the US and Canadian side of the falls, including crowds of tourists. Niagara Helicopters Heliport (CPQ3) is included with terminals and hangar models included.
Beyond the Niagara Falls, Jeppenson2001 has included a large number of animated and static points of interest across the scenery package. The Incline Railway, and City Cruises Funicular Railway has been included, along with an animated zipline, Sky Screamer ride and also the Whirlpool Aerocar which crosses the Niagara Whirlpool. Static POIs include the Michigan Central Bridge, the International Control Dam and the Niagara SkyWheel. You can see the full list below.
Jeppeson2001’s Niagara Falls City Pack & Heliport is available from FlightSim.to and SIMMARKET for €14.00.
- Niagara Falls – Animated with sounds, mist, and lighting effects. Includes Horseshoe Falls, American Falls & Bridal Veil Falls
- Custom 3D modelled Hotels & Casino’s of the Niagara Falls City Skyline.
- Custom animated rapids, and rapid textures along the Niagara River.
- Custom 3D modelled docks on both the USA and Canadian sides. I have included crowds of tourists queuing at the docks to represent how busy the area is. These have been modelled at a very low poly count which ensures that your FPS is not impacted – Please note they are not supposed to be seen at very close range. The people have been rendered in the correct poncho colours – Blue for USA (Maid Of the Mist), Red for Hornblower (Niagara City Cruises), and Yellow for Behind The Falls Tour.
- Niagara Helicopters Heliport (CPQ3) has been included with a hand crafted Terminal and interior, along with Hangar, hangar interior, and animated doors.
- 13 Helipads to choose from at the Heliport
- Custom made Wind Socks
- Custom made anemometer (weather station)
- Custom made helipad lights and obstacle lighting systems
- Animated freight train with sounds. The train crosses the Whirpool Rapids Bridge and passes by the Heliport
- Animated tourist boats – Maid Of the Mist, and Hornblower.
- Animated Incline Railway, and City Cruises Funicular Railway
- Animated Zipline
- Animated Sky Screamer ride with sounds located at Marineworld, just south of the falls.
- Animated Whirpool Aerocar which crosses the Niagara Whirlpool and which first opened in 1916.
- Ontario Power Generation Station, and Niagara Power Vista Station.
- Lewiston-Queenston Bridge
- Whirpool Rapids Bridge
- Michigan Central Bridge
- Niagara River Parkway Bridge
- North Grand Island Bridge
- International Control Dam
- 1918 Dumping Scow Barge shipwreck
- Niagara SkyWheel