Scenery developer MXI Design has released Tirana International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Tirana International Airport (LATI) is one of the two main international airports of the Republic of Albania. Primary routes include Milan, Istanbul Rome, London via airlines such as Air Albania, Wizz and Albawings.
The airport itself has a single 9000ft runway and saw nearly 3 million passengers pass through its doors last year.
MXI Design has produced the airport product based on an up-to-date ground layout as well as adding highly detailed airport buildings that represent the airport as closely as possible. Furthermore, there is the implementation of interior modelling for the terminal buildings, animated passengers, billboards and fountains for an immersive experience.
- Up to date ground layout
- High detailed ground polygons and markings
- Accurately high detailed modelled airport buildings for best rendition of the airport
- PBR implementation to airport buildings
- Interior model for terminal building
- Animated passenger
- Animated billboards, fountains and antennas