Scenery developer MSK Productions releases the first rendition of Sharjah Intl Airport (OMSJ) for X-Plane 11. The airport is located in the city of Sharjah, UAE, and is the next city in line North of Dubai. The airport is dominated by Air Arabia providing services to the Middle East and Europe as well as the far east. On top of regular passenger flights, Sharjah also hosts one of the largest cargo operations in the Middle East.
The developer has added all major buildings on the airport premises, detailed taxiways, and a number of static objects. In addition, the airport has been developed with high definition ground textures which will not affect frame rates drastically.
- All major airport buildings included
- Taxiway signs, and other small details
- Numerous static objects such as service vehicles
- Very detailed taxiways and runways along with PBR textures
- Animated Ground Vehicles
- Very good frame rates
- Night Lighting Included
- High Definition ground texture files
- Special Specular and Reflective textures used for ground