Developers MSK Productions has released their “first rendition” of New Islamabad International Airport for X-Plane 11. Opening in May 2018, the airport serves as one of the main international airports in Pakistan. Situated just outside of Islamabad, the airport sees a lot of traffic from a large number of airlines including Pakistan International Airlines, Virgin Atlantic, and SereneAir.
The airport product includes all major airport buildings, high-resolution textures and other smaller details that bring life to the airport. Furthermore, the team has included 3D approach and taxiway lights, along with animated vehicles and a detailed interior model for the main airport terminal. Those who have SAM jetways installed will also be able to take advantage of the animated jetways included with the airport.
You can buy MSK Productions’ New Islamabad International Airport for X-Plane 11 from simMarket now for €19.99.
- All major airport buildings included
- High resolution models and textures
- Taxiway signs, and other small details
- Numerous static objects such as service vehicles, buses and aircrafts (some static aircraft are not included due to copyright issues but are freely available)
- Very detailed taxiways and runways (Along with PBR technology)
- Night Textures and lights
- 3D approach and taxiway lights
- General aviation parking area
- Created for best performance
- Very good frame rate
- Animated Jetways (SAM jetways) & VDGS
- Animated Vehicles
- Extremely detailed interior