Moldova Scenery Design has released Timisoara Airport for P3D v4 and v5. The international airport serves Romania and sees a variety of traffic pass through each year. Before the global pandemic, the airport was seeing regular growth from nearby European countries with airlines such as Blue Air, Eurowings, Ryanair and Wizz Air providing regular services. Despite the decline in recent passenger traffic, the airport remains operational today with plans to continue expanding the airport to include new shops, transportation and hotels.
The airport itself has a 3,5000m runway which can accommodate aircraft of most sizes. Whilst there is a focus on passenger traffic, in recent times there has also been plenty of cargo arriving at the airport, making the airport a diverse location for simmers using Prepar3D.
Moldova Scenery Design has released the airport with a range of features and qualities for the simulator. This includes custom texturing throughout and also realistic ground markings to reflect the current airport state. Furthermore, the airport comes complete with night time effects, ambient occlusion and dynamic lighting which is also weather dependant. The airport also comes with realistic rain and snow effects and seasonal ground textures that change automatically depending on the time of year. The team also say that the airport is designed to blend in with Orbx Global Base, Vector and also openLC Europe.
Moldova Scenery Design’s Timisoara Airport for Prear3D v4 and v5 can be purchased now from simMarket for €15.00.
- PBR textures on the airport buildings
- Custom textured taxiways, runways, and apron
- Realistic ground markings
- Realistic night time effects with the custom 3D taxi lights
- Reflections and bumps for glass
- Ambient occlusion used for maximum realism
- Advanced lighting system, the lights are automatically turned on, depending on weather conditions
- Dynamic lights on the apron
- Automatic season change
- Realistic rain and snow effects
- Friendly FPS
- Designed to blend seamlessly and fully compatible with ORBX: FTX GLOBAL BASE, FTX VECTOR, and FTX