MobiFlight has been updated to version 8.0.0 which brings native support for Microsoft Flight Simulator amongst a range of other features. The MobiFlight Project is software that integrates standard hardware with various flight simulators enabling cockpit builders to expand their hobby quickly and in an affordable way.
The new update brings new features to ensure that avionics work with Microsoft Flight Simulator and also full support for the FlyByWire A32NX modification. Further to the new features, a range of improvements have also been made such as the ability to resize the settings window, showing additional values to resize various columns and also fixing issues with Windows Defender and online/offline modes. The full list of changes can be found down below. You can also find a lot more information in the overview video released by MobiFlight.
You can download the new version from the MobiFlight website.
Thanks to FSXLiveries.com [EPWA] for the tip.
MobiFlight v8.0.0 Changelog
- #282: Make avionics work in MSFS2020 that are not responding to legacy SimConnect Events.
- #298: MSFS2020 Events – Support A32x FBW Mod
- #293: Bundle avrdude with MobiFlight for uploading the firmware
- #303: Show version number in Title Bar
- #299: Allow to resize Settings Dialog Window
- #274: Show a visual cue if a config has an error on transform
- #289: ModuleName is not saved / loaded when loading and saving Arduino configurations with the XML files
- #292: Show additional values and allow to resize & sort all columns in GridViews
- #272: Add Mega VID_10C4&PID_EA60
- #265: Arduino with FTDIBUSVID_0403+PID_6001+A50285BIA000 is not detected
- #280: FTDI Driver board is not connected.
- #269: show “Save As…” in File Menu
- #304: Windows Defender shows False Postive when downloading MobiFlight Package
- #264: Exception thrown in Orphaned Modules Handling
- #275: cref attribute results in build warnings
- #281: MobiFlight > Help > Open help in web does not link to correct page
- #288: Missing localization: Wiederherstellen in notification context menu
- #283: Brightness option is displayed even for MobiFlight boards that cant regulate brightness for pins
- #271: HeliMech is losing config reference settings on startup
- #266: Arcaze Modules are not correctly intialized
- #267: Version compare fails if module returns invalid version
- #263: Offline Mode vs. Flight Sim Mode not displayed correctly