MK-Studios has updated Helsinki Airport for Prepar3D and the new installers should be downloadable within the next 24-hours. The new update fixes numerous issues reported by the community and seen by the developers as they progress on the Microsoft Flight Simulator version.
The new changelog appears to focus primarily on various parking spots and ground markings at the airport. There has also been a fix to the VDGS and also the way SODE interacts with some jetways. As mentioned, the update is in the hands of the vendors, but may take 24-hours for them to update the servers to enable customers to easily download.
In addition to the update with Helsinki, MK-Studios also dropped some other information for the Microsoft Flight Simulator version of Helsinki and other airports coming this year. MK-Studios said that the MSFS version of Helsinki is currently “a bit delayed” because of some of the changes made and also a previous Microsoft Flight Simulator update which caused them to stop development. That said, they confirmed that Keflavik for Microsoft Flight Simulator is currently in the final development process.
For Prepar3D users, Ponta Delgada and Rome are progressing nicely and we can expect some previews for them soon. In addition, Vagar for Prepar3D v5 is close to entering beta. Finally, Fuerteventura V2 is coming along nicely with the modelling complete, but the project will need to wait until members of the team complete other projects.
The final bit of news from MK-Studios was confirmation that Lisbon is now available through OrbxDirect and that users can transfer their license from simMarket to Orbx. You will need to use the OrbxDirect redemption resource using your product key to claim the product so you can download it through Orbx Central.
You can read a bit more about what MK-Studios hopes to release this year in their roadmap post.
Helsinki Update 1.20 Changelog
- Stand 351 marked as stand 352 fixed,
- APN3 172A and 172 markings present removed,
- APN3 Stand number circles changed to squares,
- Stand 133 marked as 134 fixed,
- Stand S53 second turn-in guideline added,
- Stand S43 jetway safety area added,
- Stand S43 concrete area fixed,
- APN Spot 81 added,
- APN8 stands updated to the new layout,
- Stand 224 and 225 added,
- APN1S missing markings added,
- AFCAD stands 56-59 replaced to 131-134,
- Stands W34-W46 concrete slabs corrected according to the last changes,
- Stand 32 SODE jetway and VDGS fixed,
- VDGS entries added for missing airplanes,
- Stand 20 label fixed.