MK-Studios has released the expected Version 2.1 update for Tenerife Vol. 1. It’s a big update, with lots of new additions as well as changes. Some of the notable changes include improvements to the PBR textures featured in this scenery, with entirely new textures and wet effects. MK-Studios has also improved the autogen around the airport, and removed some old buildings. This was something that was pointed out by various users of the scenery in feedback. Put back in place of the old buildings are new ones, which should be more accurate to their current state.
Some other new additions include new wind turbines, solar panels and a sea-water desalination plant amongst other new objects. The team has also replaced the 3D grass for dry shrubs and 3D stones, and revamped the entire dynamic lighting. Last but not least, there are a few adjustments to the city of Santa Cruz for future Tenerife North (GCXO) compatibility, which has been teased previously.
The update is available right now through SimMarket.
- new installer,
- updated ground layout to the latest version,
- updated GSX profile,
- updated AFCAD,
- max length changed to MAX SPAN on the ground,
- improved dynamic lights,
- improved autogen in the airport area,
- added custom buildings and objects on the approach,
- Tenerife Sur sign color changed to white,
- new concrete and asphalt PBR textures,
- new wet ground effect,
- new 3D grass and bushes,
- custom 3D terrain parts and stones,
- small sattelite image fixes,
- adjustments around Santa Cruz towards Vol. 2 GCXO compatibility.