Over on Facebook, MK-Studios shared some previews of the upcoming 2.1 update to their Tenerife Vol. 1 scenery. The update comes with a number of fixes that have been reported by the community, as well as pointed out in our very own review. There are, for instance, some fixes to auto-gen that will hopefully fix the floating buildings, as well as some additional custom buildings particularly on the approach. There are also some texture and PBR corrections, and there is additional compatibility for when MK-Studios releases Tenerife North, of which we got some new teasers just a few days ago.
- updated ground layout to latest version (AIRAC 1907),
- max length changed to MAX SPAN on the ground,
- improved autogen in the airport area,
- added custom buildings and objects on the approach,
- Tenerife Sur sign color changed to white,
- improved ground PBR textures,
- new wet ground effect,
- adjustments around Santa Cruz towards Vol. 2 GCXO compatibility.