Following the release of Rovaniemi Airport (EFRO) for Microsoft Flight Simulator, MK-Studios has released the airport for Prepar3D v5.
The airport is visited by airlines around Europe around this time of year as it’s home to Santa Claus himself. Airlines such as Aer Lingus, easyJet. Eurowings, TUI and Turkish visit on a seasonal basis to bring families to visit the famed bringer of presents. Located in the north of Finland, the airport can experience some harsh winter conditions and long dark days.
MK-Studios has implemented a number of features with the Prepar3D v5 release of Rovaniemi Airport. This includes photoreal coverage for the entire airport area, along with PBR implementation for runways, taxiways and airport buildings. Furthermore, there is realistic night lighting, SODE jetway implementation and also compatibility with various Orbx products. Finally, the team has ensured that the airport has been designed based on the current layout and comes with various infrastructure objects based on real sizes and dimensions.
- Highly detailed rendition of Rovaniemi airport
- Photoreal coverage of airport area
- Orbx Global/Vector compatible
- Up to date ground layout and stands
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways
- PBR implementation for the airport buildings
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time-based visibility conditions
- Dynamic Lightning
- SODE Jetway/VDGS