Announced just a few days ago, MK-Studios has now released Philadelphia Airport (KPHL) for MSFS. The airport serves the city of Philadelphia and the larger Delaware Valley. The release of Philadelphia marks an important milestone for MK-Studios, as it is their first United States airport release in 12 years.
MK-Studios’ rendition of the airport features high quality modelling and textures that are optimised for performance. The main terminal features interior with passengers. On the airside you can find custom ground service vehicles and clutter. MK-Studios has also included landside buildings and custom points of interest with the scenery.
- High-fidelity rendition of Philadelphia Airport built from the ground up
- Optimized yet crisp texturing throughout all buildings and structures
- Main terminal interiors modeled
- Custom GSE vehicles
- Landside buildings and significant POIs near the airport
- Compatible with most aircraft AI plug-ins
- Optimized to MSFS performance guidelines for PC