Despite having released Dublin only just a few days ago, MK-Studios has updated Dublin Airport (EIDW) to version 1.01. Regardless of the minor version number, the amount of changes is fairly significant.
Based a lot on the feedback from the community, there have been improvements in areas such as the PBR texturing, additional customisation options in the installer and also fixes to the PBR material used on lamps. Additionally, the AFCAD has had a lot of work including additional stands (409L for example) along with other corrections. Finally, thanks to CARTAYNA FILES, new GSX configuration files have been included.
The update is free to download via simMarket. If you haven’t already, you can buy Dublin now from simMarket for €23.00 (Excl. VAT).
- Multiple PBR texture improvements
- More customization options available in the installer
- Jetblasts added
- Added construction area along the taxiway F2 and F3
- Lamp PBR material problem fixed
- Animated vehicles added
- Bay power plant rescaled
- Improved SODE jetway positions
- Improved AFCAD stand positions
- AFCAD Stand: 311C replaced with two 311R and 311L
- AFCAD Stand: 409L added
- AFCAD Stand: Double 201 fixed
- AFCAD Stand: Cargo ramp stands on apron SOUTH changed to regular parkings
- Few mistakes for stand/taxiway naming mistakes corrected
- Added stopbars for stand 411L
- Fixed problem where AI won’t take off from RWY 28
- Improved airport vehicles placement
- Taxiway signs night texture fixed
- Ambient occlusion improvements on few textures
- Tower night texture improved
- Jetways and other elements divided into two SODE files to allow GSX V2 to deactivate jetways
- New GSX configuration file modified and redone by CARTAYNA FILES.