MK-Studios has released Donegal Airport for Prepar3D v4 and v5. Following on from their release of Dublin earlier this year, MK-Studios are heading back to Ireland to bring a detailed rendition of Donegal Airport (EIDL) to users. Donegal Airport is used by two airlines taking people to Dublin and Glasgow. The challenging approach, tricky weather and small runway means it can be tough for any pilot.
Included with the airport is complete photoreal coverage of the airport and surroundings, along with an up-to-date layout of the ground, taxiway and markings. As with other MK-Studios airports, the texture work includes PBR material, realistic night lighting and also uses SODE for windsock animations. Despite the detailed appearance of the terminal buildings and outer areas, the team has optimised the airport for best performance.
- Highly detailed rendition of Donegal airport,
- Photoreal coverage of airport area and surrounding,
- Orbx Global/Vector/FTX Ireland compatible,
- Up to date ground layout and stands according to the real-world changes,
- Accurate and detailed airport infrastructure based on real sizes and dimensions,
- PBR implementation for taxiways and runways,
- PBR implementation for the airport buildings,
- Very realistic night lighting with directional taxiway centerline lights, approach lights including correct brightness and weather/time-based visibility conditions,
- Optimized Dynamic Lightning,
- SODE windsocks supported,
- Prepar3D V4.5 and V5 compatible