Less than a day after its release, MK-Studios has issued an update for their Keflavik scenery. The update, which goes by version 1.01, aims at fixing a number of issues that users have reported since release. The update is available right now through SimMarket, and it should be noted that you should uninstall the previous version of the airport before installing the update.
- AFCAD: Airlines assigned to stands,
- AFCAD: Stand 42 deactivated (used by static),
- VOR KEV added,
- Added missing line at stand 9,
- Changed Scenery Complexity for some airport objects,
- Static airplanes at BIIS removed,
- Installer improvements,
- ORBX compatibility fixes.