MK-Studios released a new update for their Keflavik scenery. Included in this update is Prepar3D v5 compatibility. The update fixes other things such as updating the navaids, improved sattelite blending, and more. A full change log can be read here:
Version 1.10 changelog
– Prepar3D V5 compatibility,
– Fixed problem with SODE error messages in P3D V5,
– Improved sattelite blending,
– Fixed bug with fall satellite appearing during winter,
– BIAR navaids improvements,
– Holding point lights fixed.
Also in the post was a list that showed the order the rest of MK-Studios airports would be getting updated to P3D v5. The list is as followed:
– Dublin airport,
– Tenerife Vol.1,
– Tenerife Vol.2,
“Fuerteventura, Lanzarote and Vagar will come at later time with more improvements like PBR support and P3D V4/5 SDK advantages.”
As always, when more information becomes available, we will be sure to share that.