A new minor update for the Flight Factor A350 has been released. Building on the major 1.6.8 release last week, Flight Factor has issued another update addressing some of the issues that the community brought up since the release.
The new update brings the aircraft to version 1.6.9 and brings a few changes. For example, the team has said that the autoland performance has improved and that a fix for a potential crash to desktop when display a HOLD in the FPL is included with the update. A number of other changes have been implemented, which are detailed down below.
The last update, version 1.6.8 brought with it SID and STAR support, along with updated cockpit textures. You can read more about that update in our previous post.
- MCDU (old-style) PERF APPR page baro unit depends now on copilot baro unit selection
- Potential crash when displaying a HOLD in the FPLN page on the MFD has been resolved
- Autoland performance improved.
- Fixed the visual handle in reverse bug
- Removed meaningless charicters from FMD
- Reverted the sound option so it is on by defualt
- Fixed bug “.” from numpad