A bit by surprise, MilViz has released a Piaggio P.180 EVO. A bit of an unknown, although very iconic plane due to its forward wings on the aircraft’s nose. The Piaggio P.180 is an Italian business aircraft, used by charter companies and feeder airlines. The plane is also in use with several militaries, mainly the Italian armed forces.
MilViz rendition of the P.180 EVO comes with a number of features, such as a fully-featured FMS, and a PL21 with radars, checklists and composite mode. It also features TrueGlass dynamic rain effects, RealLight implementation, PBR textures and high-quality modelling. The MilViz team also claims to have faithfully reproduced systems and avionics, as well as accurately modelled turboprop behaviour of the PT6A-66B engine.
Compatibility is for Prepar3D v5.1 only, although the product page does state that the product may also be installed in Prepar3D v4. Customers of the MilViz 180 EVO that purchase directly from the company will be entitled to a discount on the MSFS version upon release.
This release initially happened in February but was pulled from release within a few hours due to some issues. However, it’s now back on sale for $59.99 USD.
- Fully featured FMS, including SID/STAR support, airway support, performance entry, LNAV and VNAV, and many extended features
- Fully featured PL21, including radars, checklists, composite mode
- Faithfully reproduced systems and avionics, including checklist functionality
- Terrain awareness and warning system (TAWS+)
- Custom RealLight night lighting, landing lights and custom effects
- Includes 5 highly detailed liveries
- True to life turboprop emulation with accurately modelled PT6A-66B behaviours
- High fidelity sound environment
- High quality external model with high resolution PBR textures
- High quality internal model complete with custom 3D gauges
- Highly detailed product manuals included