Miltech Simulations has issued the first update for their recently released MV-22B Osprey. The update, which goes by V1.0.1, fixes several issues with the plane. It fixes several texture issues, some system issues have been resolved and there are also a few changes to the flight dynamics. The update is available through Orbx Direct.
- Texturing Improvements (Interior)
- Liveries tweaks for quality and realism
- Engine overtoque under normal flight condition
- Interim power (PFD/FLIR) now has colored visual queues to avoid overstressing the engine (blinking red for caution, yellow for high RPM, green for normal)-
- Adjustments to how torque/throttle kicks in (instead of a sudden kick of power at around 50% torque)
- APU Coming up too fast (adding a delay of a few seconds)
- Flapaileron Animations Fixed
- Aircraft suddenly drops several thousand feet (when converting above 8000ft)/problems with Conversion operations/takeoff at altitudes greater than 8000ft.
- Aircraft accelerates as pitch angle is increased
- Oil Temps drop with engines running from 270deg Celsius
- Adjustment to Instrument view to make APU accessible