Malaysian Flight Simulator Group has released a scenery of Darwin International Airport for Fs2004, FSX and P3D. The rendition, while compatible with FS2004, FSX and P3D still features latest techniques on the latter such as PBR, Dynamic Lighting and takes advantage of popular GSX Level 2 and SODE add-ons. The airport is compatible with either Orbx Global Vector and Orbx Australia V2. Users can also choose to use a custom photoreal terrain that comes with its own autogen. The airport is represented in its current layout, with the extended terminal built in 2015 and should be reasonable on the framerate.
The developer insists on the fact that their scenery only comes in a zip version that has no automatic installer. Users should be aware on how to install using the Scenery Library or Scenery.cfg files. Users who own Orbx Australia V2 should also delete all the .bgl files which name starts with “YPDN” in the Orbx Australia V2 folder, to avoid the Orbx rendition showing up in double.
The Darwin International Airport is the 10th busiest airport of Australia and serves the city of Darwin, capital city of the Northern Territories. The platform hosts both civilian airport on the north side and military base on the south side. It is equipped vith an ILS on runway 29 and is capable of handling most aircraft. As the single airport serving Darwin, it welcomes all types of traffic from general aviation to airliners.
The MFSG Darwin International Airport is available on Simmarket for €14.
- Highly detailed Darwin International Airport.
- Two Ground Options : Photoreal terrain (with custom autogen) or landclass base file compatible with Orbx Global Vectors and Orbx Australia
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D versions
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic.
- Static vehicles
- Dynamic Lighting (optional, only in P3Dv4)
- Static Jetways or GSX Level 2 Jetways FSX/P3D (Optional).
- PBR Terminal P3Dv4.4+(Optional).
- SODE Windsock FSX/P3D.