Malaysian Flight Sim Group (MFSG) has released their newest airport, Aqaba International Airport (OAJQ). The airport is located in Jordan is found right in the heart of the industrial city of the Aqaba. The airport is also known as King Hussein International Airport. Multiple airlines such as easyJet, Norwegian and of course, local carrier, Royal Jordanian serve the airport either on a frequent or seasonal basis.
The airport features photoreal terrain around the airport, detailed ground poly, and dynamic lighting for Prepar3D V4 users. Beware that this add-on has not been tested with Orbx texture or landclass products.
You can grab a hold of MFSG’s Aqaba Intl. Airport (OJAQ) on simMarket for a reasonable price of €13.00 (Excl. VAT). It is only compatible with FS2004, FSX and Prepar3D v3-4.
- Highly detailed Aqaba International Airport
- Aqaba Photoreal Terrain
- Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain
- Airport Groundpoly
- Aqaba Port
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D version compatible with default scenery (Tested)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Not tested with FTX/ORBX addon and others addon
- Static aircraft and vehicle
- Dynamic Light P3Dv4 (optional)