Sim-Wings / Aerosoft Mega Airport Madird has been available for Prepar3D V4 users for some time now under the Professional banner. Since then, the product has now been made available as Mega Airport Madrid Evolution for FSX/FSX:SE users.
Serving as the busiest airports in the country, there are many routes for users to enjoy. Both international and domestic routes are available including services to Europe, America and beyond.
The product itself has a range of features including autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire area, SODE jetways, docking systems at all gates with functioning wind socks and a configuration tool to enable users to enable/disable features at will.
The airport is available now from Aerosoft’s store for €23.49. Owners of Mega Airport Madrid can upgrade for €18.79. All of these prices exclude VAT, so be sure to check at the checkout what your final price will be. P3DV4 users can buy the Professional version for €27.69.
- Mega Airport Madrid-Barajas with all buildings and service facilities like VOR, ILS
- Aerial image for the airport and its close environment (total of 400 km²)
- Autogen buildings and vegetation for the entire aerial image area
- Detailed airport buildings, terminal 4 and terminal 4 satellite with interior equipment
- Detailed animated jetway models, (Ctrl-J), SODE jetways as a free download option
- Docking systems at all gates and functional windsocks
- Partly prerendered shadowing/night lighting
- Detailed ground markings
- Scenery and aerial image are georeferenced to ensure best possible compatibility with other add-ons
- Animated vehicle traffic on the apron and around the airport
- Detailed AFCAD files with airline parking codes and approach procedures. Can be toggled between North and South approach in the config menu
- Advanced config toll