Following an announcement earlier this week, Mega Airport Ben Gurion has been released for Microsoft Flight Simulator. Ben Gurion Airport (LLBG, Tel Aviv) is located in Israel and serves as the largest airport in the region.
Developed by David Rosenfeld, the airport is a faithful recreation of the airport with the latest layout used as a reference. David has included highly detailed modelling of the airport terminals, custom high-resolution textures and also use of a custom animated jetway system for all gates. In addition, he has added seasonal ground textures that are 20cm in resolution. Despite the details, it’s said to be well optimised for a smooth experience.
You can buy Mega Airport Ben Gurion for Microsoft Flight Simulator from Aerosoft for €18.00.
- Accurate Terminal 3 and the old Terminal 1 buildings, concourse, hangars, towers, and airport layout
- Full Dynamic Lighting
- Custom animated jetway system for all gates
- Custom runway and apron/tarmac textures
- High resolution (20cm pixel) photoreal seasonal ground textures
- Color-corrected ground textures to reflect real-world topography colors
- Static airplane on apron (old EL AL 777)
- Fully optimized for smooth simulation experience