Malaysian Flight Simulator Group (MFSG) has released Kochi Ryoma Airport (RJOK) on FS9, FSX and Prepar3D. Kochi Ryoma Airport is located in Nankoku in Japan and sees a variety of traffic from primarily local carriers such as ANA and Japan Airlines. It has a single runway handling the aircraft a small terminal building to the north of the runway.
MFSG has included a range of features including photoreal terrain for Kochi, autogen trees over photoreal terrain and detailed static vehicle and aircraft. Furthermore, the airport features static jetways and is compatible with GSX Level 2 jetways. Those using Prepar3D 4.5 will also benefit from PBR textures.
Full Feature Log
- Highly detailed Kochi Airport
- Kochi Photoreal Terrain
- Autogen trees only over photoreal terrain
- Airport Groundpoly
- FS2004 / FSX / P3D version compatible with default scenery (Tested)
- Compatible with add-on AI traffic
- Not tested with FTX/ORBX addon and others addon
- Static vehicle and aircraft
- Dynamic Light P3Dv4 (Optional)
- Static Jetways / GSX Level 2 Jetways (FSX / P3D Optional)
- PBR Terminal (P3Dv4.5 Optional)